Any casino-themed party is not complete without the appropriate outfits, and while there are tons of different ideas for casino parties of every shape and size, it’s always good to back to the roots of what made casinos what they are today: Las Vegas. The city of Las Vegas changed the face of both North America and the world, introducing us to all the entertainment and fun that casinos had to offer, and for those that want to throw the ultimate casino-based party, then Las Vegas is the perfect theme.
Most of the outfits that are based on Las Vegas are not difficult to pull off, and can be done on a relatively small budget without losing any of the spirit of the casinos. Any Las Vegas idea can bring together any party nicely, especially if it has the right food and the right costumes. So the next time you’re bored of playing your favourite https://onlineslotsca.net/review/spin-casino/games, rather invite some friends over to enjoy your own little slice of Las Vegas with these costume ideas.
Las Vegas Outfit Ideas – Famous Acts
- Elvis Presley: A legend in the music and film world, the King of Rock took the world by storm in the 1950s, and created an entirely new genre of music that was unheard of up to that point. Not only was the music incredible, but also the look and style of Elvis became a legend of its own, and it’s still one of the most popular Las Vegas party themes around.
- Frank Sinatra: On the other end of the spectrum we have Frank Sinatra, who is often associated with classy dinners, fantastic music, and glamorous suits.
- Phantom of The Opera: Similar in some ways to the previous idea, this one entails more mystery. Guests can dress up using masks, allowing for some interesting party games, and even a little role-play.
- Cirque de Soleil: A famous circus troop that tours the world and attracts millions of fans, this theme is truly unique, and makes for a more colourful event, allowing guests to dress up in something a little more strange, and giving you the chance to enjoy some more interesting games during the evening.
Las Vegas Outfit Ideas – History Costumes
- The Wild West: An incredibly famous and romanticised time in American history, this theme was extremely popular in Las Vegas for many years, and even to this day. Generally quite easy to put together, and fun for just about everyone, the Wild West theme is a favourite for many.
- 1930s Gangsters: During the 1930s, gangsters were everywhere. While they were violent at their peek, they quickly disappeared toward the end of the 30s, and have since become popular figures in modern culture. Their famous suits and unparalleled style has kept them popular in Las Vegas.
Thanks to the wide range of acts and types of casinos in Las Vegas, the ideas for themes are almost endless. But the ideas mentioned here can help those looking for something quick and cheap to entertain their friends at their next casino-themed party.